Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Large Sun Metal Pendant on Beautifully Beaded Statement Necklace by 505ClaySpace3


45.00 USDThis necklace is a gorgeous statement necklace that is sure to make your outfit pop! It features a metal sun which has been layered cut and has rustic edges as well as natural patina. The necklace has some beautiful czech glass beads and glass beads. The necklace has some beautiful lava beads which have been wire wrapped withs one seed beads. This is a stunner which can t be put into words. This is sure to make your day.★ MEASUREMENTS:Length of Necklace: 24.5" (62 cm)Size of Sun Pendant: 2.5" (6.5 cm)★ COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING:Each item will arrive ready for giving, or as a special treat for yourself. I package all of my items with care in gift boxes that are hand stamped with my wax seal. I m always happy to include a gift card with your message upon request.★QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP:Each item is sourced, designed, created, photographed, listed, packaged and shipped by me with much attention to detail. I strive to surprise and delight my customers with quality, beauty,
https://www.etsy.com/listing/216295682/large-sun-metal-pendant-on-beautifully?ref=rss

0 comments: