Monday, October 12, 2015

Fine Silver Pyramids of Egypt Pendant on Silver Neck Wire by 505ClaySpace3


75.00 USDThis pyramid pendant is made of fine silver. Each of the three sides of the pyramid were hand cut by me and filed so that the the piece would fit together smoothly. The piece was then hand polished by me. The pyramid measures approximately 1.25" (32mm). The pendant hangs from a 16" sterling silver cable neck wire.Your necklace will come in our gift pack, ready to give to yourself or someone else!★ COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING:Each item will arrive ready for giving, or as a special treat for yourself. I package all of my items with care in gift boxes that are hand stamped with my wax seal. I m always happy to include a gift card with your message upon request.★ ABOUT METAL CLAY ELEMENTS:Since they are handmade, each of the pieces is unique and individual and have slight "flaws" that I think add to antique and rustic feeling. These "imperfections" in no way diminish the beauty or compromise the strength of the pieces. I like to think that these little human touches, such as
https://www.etsy.com/listing/212249072/fine-silver-pyramids-of-egypt-pendant-on?ref=rss

0 comments: